Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mia's one year photo shoot

Sometimes you don't realize how grown up your baby is until you take photos of them reflecting there cute and sweet little personalities. We had the oppurtunity to have Pink Magnolia take our photo's and although I am always extremely pleased with her work, this shoot was absolutely wonderful! We went out Saturday morning and brought a few outfits to put on little miss Mia. We weren't sure exactly how she would cooperate but she did absolutely wonderful. I then realized how good of a baby I truly have. I loved all of the pictures but here are a few of my favorites from the shoot- 





Although recently we have had some tough things go on with Andrew's car, times like these you forget about all your stresses and get down on your knees and thank Heavenly Father for everything you are blessed with. If we fill our hours with regrets over the failures of yesterday, and with worries over the problems of tomorrow, we have no today in which to be thankful. I am grateful for so much in my life and Mia happens to be one of the largest part's right now and Andrew being the other. What more could I ask for? Nothing...absolutely nothing :)

3 comments: