Sunday, October 16, 2011

My baby is officially a toddler!

I can't believe it! I no longer have a baby... I have a full on walking, talking, full of attitude, comedic, hilarious, and sweet toddler. It really is funny to see the change they have every month and all the wonderful things that they bring to our lives. As fast as they can be little stinkers they can then turn into the sweetest little things ever. Just the other day, Mia learned to "hit" recently and although she has only done it a handful of times (because she knows of the consequences that come afterwards ) she fell into my lap the last time she did it and gave me a hug and said, "good girl mama." then gave me a kiss. Although I explained to her that we do not hit, her sweetness did soften my heart and she also amazed me with how smart my little stinker is. Her vocabulary is growing and it amazes me with every word that she says. We sure are enjoying her and her curious ways. Here are a few pictures from some fun things that we have done over the past few weeks. 

Mia dressed up to go to our friends The Cooper's for General conference. 




Being a monkey at Partners Pizza

 
                              This is what she does when we ask her if she's a sweet girl


                                         She loves Gymboree as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment