Friday, September 23, 2011

Megan's baby shower!

We had a fun shower for a good friend of mine to celebrate her newest addition. It will be her second boy and at 33 weeks she looked great! 




I was excited to help out and co-hosted with another friend for her shower. We all met at the Olive Garden and had a great dinner. I made a cute diaper cake and some onesie cupcakes and then decided to make an edible cake which I was very happy with. I did a white chocolate mud cake and one of these days when I have a few extra minutes, I will post the recipe. :-) To say the least, it was a great night and we can't wait to see Megan's new boy in just a few more weeks! We love you Meg's, hope you had a fun time! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Emily for all you did!! I had a wonderful time with close friends...it really was perfect!

    ReplyDelete