Saturday, December 10, 2011

Holiday Baking


Who doesn't love baking and the better question is, who doesn't love baking with friends? When my friend Laura suggested the idea of Holiday Baking I was so excited! My friend Nicole and I were so overwhelmed with all of her baking accessories and we couldn't believe how it made everything much easier in the kitchen. That being said, it made me super excited for my KitchenAid that my mom already revealed to me that I will be getting for Christmas. Our husbands and kiddos also had a great time watching football and playing and getting to sample our yummy treats. We each made a few different things and then shared them and made some of the best holiday plates I have ever seen! ( not to mention delicious! ) We had a blast and will definitely be doing a new tradition each year.



 

1 comment: