Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving and a much DESERVED baby shower..

What a wonderful year it was for our family and we definitely have SO much to be thankful for. Andrew has been at his job for a full year with MUCH success and after a few months of unemployement you realize how big of a deal that actually is. He is really enjoying his job and although his master is in marketing he is really liking his "niche" he has in public relations. I also have dropped 40 pounds since having Mia and 85 since the beginning of my weight-loss journey which is also a whole lot to be thankful for. Your health is one of the most important things and I am grateful for mine. Mia has been learning and growing and the DR always tells me she is way above and beyond where she should be so that kind of news makes me feel very blessed as well. 
      This Thanksgiving, we spent it with my family and my Aunt Linda and Uncle Wayne came to visit. My grandparents ( on my mom's side ) only live across the way so we are blessed to see them and spend holidays with them as well. We had a great turkey and ham with all the additions and I made a wonderful four cheese bacon mac and cheese ( southern favorite ) and blueberry cobbler. We all stuffed our faces and enjoyed eachother's company while going over the things that Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with this holiday season. We are so grateful for eachother, our health, and the ability to provide for the ones we love and were grateful to give heavenly father thanks during Thanksgiving.  




                             My very handsome hubby and myself! ;-) 

It's a bit difficult to get her to look at the camera! 



                 She loves being animated and singing songs and using her hands. 



Any type of BALL is just about her favorite thing to play with. She really is OBSESSED! 


I must admit, she has just about the sweetest face i've ever seen. 


This picture always makes me laugh so hard. My dad travel's a lot so she never recognizes him when he returns. 


Those big blue's..


trying to be funny with Gigi's shoes. 


My wiggle worm. 


Ashley and I, a wonderful sister I love dearly.



On another note, A very sweet girl in my mom and sister's ward just adopted an 18 month old. It's a very cool story and here is the link to her blog: kartchner.blogspot.com
So my sister, her friend Amber and another friend contacted Jaimee to see if they could have a little shower for her to celebrate  her sweet new girl and to provide her with anything that she may have needed for Beverly. After I recieved the evite I knew that it was something that Mia and I needed to attend and be apart of. I am so happy for Jaimee and her family and her willingness to follow Heavenly Father's promtings. Here are some pictures from the shower-










1 comment:

  1. Love Andrews shirt...;) Mia looks so precious in all those pics, and love your grey shirt you wore to the shower! You all are so beautiful! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete