Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Different sides of Miss Mia

My little Mia cracks me up. She will be one in about a week and her personality has really been starting to shine through. She is starting to say words, ( ma-ma, da-da, ball, ba-ba, nigh night, hi, che-che (GIGI-what she calls my mom), dog, down, and uh-oh ) and she is constantly laughing and smiling. The last few weeks she has been super cuddly and all about her mom. She gives me hugs and she acts shy when she see's people and likes to stick right by my side. She is my little buddy right now and loves the attention I give her. I took a few pictures of her yesterday and sent them to Andrew while he was at work. It was kind of funny because after looking at them again, The few pictures I took were really the different sides that I've been seeing in her lately. She's shy, she's funny, she's curious, and she is a bit of a thinker (usually when she wants to do something naughty).


                                                       Shy but sweet. 

Always smiling!

 Putting something she just found on the floor in her mouth. 

 My little wanderer.


 I sure do love this beautiful little girl and sometimes can't believe that she is mine. My mom always tell me, "Emily you were a cute little girl but you were never THIS CUTE." Thanks Mom! :-) I do agree though, she is the cutest thing to me right now in every aspect. She is the apple of our eyes. 

2 comments:

  1. yes, she really is so darling! love her little personality and can't wait for her and cheyanne to be the BEST of friends!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love that little Cheyanne! They will be BFF's for sure! :-) Our little girls are growing so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete